BRAND Polypropylene / Deep Well Plates
from BrandTech Scientific, Inc.
BRAND polystyrene and polypropylene microtitration plates are excellent for cell and tissue culture, sample storage, immunological assays, and other applications.
- Plates have 96- or 384-wells and are available in volumes of 0.3mL, 0.5mL, 1.1mL, and 2.2mL.
- The non-sterile PP plates, manufactured from high-quality virgin propylene, are autoclavable and resistant to a wide variety of chemicals, including phenols, chloroform, and DMS.
- In addition, the PP plates can withstand temperatures as low as -80ºC/-112ºF, making them excellent for cold-room applications and cryo-storage.
- Wells are labeled in a standard alpha-numeric pattern to simplify sample identification, and are stackable for easy storage.
- Notched corners facilitate orientation in robotic samples and automated liquid-handling systems.
- BRAND 96-well and 384-well plates may be used with flexible mat covers or adhesive sealing films to reduce sample evaporation and contamination.