VITLAB Piccolo Dispensers
from BrandTech Scientific, Inc.
The piccolo is especially designed for applications in connection with aqueous and highly diluted agents.
The piccolo comes in two versions.
- The piccolo is a compact wiping seal dispenser for dispensing small measured quantities of liquids in all areas of biochemical and medical research.
- Made from high quality materials, its small size and semi-automatic operation make it a natural for standardized procedures and kits where small volumes of reagents need to be dispensed.
- The spring loaded piston design enables one-handed operation.
- The piccolo 1 is a fixed volume instrument, while piccolo 2 model has two preset volumes.
- Never use the piccolo with aggressive media.
- All piccolo instruments are supplied with a GL 28 thread, valve mounting tool, 150mm filling tube and operating manual.
- An adapter is available to mount the piccolo to GL 32/33mm threaded bottles.
- Inquire about other thread adapters for the piccolo.