SCILOGEX D3024 High Speed Microcentrifuges
from Scilogex, LLC.
Pulse operation for quick spins.
- Automatic door lock.
- Over-speed detection.
- 2 year warranty.
Micro-Centrifuge is a compact and powerful high-speed centrifuge used in physical and chemistry analysis, biochemistry, cellular and molecular biology, clinical Labs and blood donation centers, and is ideal for high-end research applications.
- The SCILOGEX D3024 centrifuge is certified with CE, cTUVus and FCC.
- MCA test according to IEC/EN61010-2-20 including explosion-proof and bio-safe tests.
- Passed EN61010-2-101:2002 requirements for invitro diagnostic (IVD) medical equipment.
- Whisper quiet operation.
- Large LCD display provides all visual information.
- Supplied with a 24 place 1.5/2.0ml bio-safe aluminum rotor.
- Brushless motor drive, maintenance free.
- High quality aluminum alloy bio-containment rotors, safe and autoclavable.
- Special double cooling air design, minimises rotor heating.
- Additional rotors include a 4 x 8-tube PCR strip rotor.
- Sedimentation of cells and viruses.
- Separation of sub-cellular organelles.
- Isolation of macromolecules such as DNA, RNA, proteins or lipids.
- Pre-cooling to desired temperature.
- -20°C - 40°C temperature range.
- Powerful compressor and cooling system, fast cooling.
- Over-temperature detector.