SCILOGEX DM0412 Clinical Centrifuges
from Scilogex, LLC.
Automatic release the lid when operation has stopped to save processing time.
- Gentle braking at low speeds with efficient separation.
- High strength plastic rotor and excellent balance technology for quiet and stable operation.
- Adapters for various sized tubes.
- Rotor capacity: 8 x 15ml / 12 x 10ml/7ml/5ml vacutainer
- 2 year warranty.
The DM0412 conforms to international safety standards and regulations.
- The DM0412 Clinical Centrifuge is ideal for the separation of serum, plasma, urea, blood samples and other routine applications in hospital and research laboratories.
- SCILOGEX clinical centrifuges are certified with CE, cTUVus and FCC.
- MCA test according to IEC/EN61010-2-20 including explosion-proof and bio-safe tests.
- Passed EN61010-2-101:2002 requirements for invitro diagnostic (IVD) medical equipment.
- Brushless motor drive quickly and effortlessly accelerates the rotor to set speed.
- CPU controls all operating parameters including speed and time.
- Can be pulse accelerated and held at speed.
- Easy-to-read backlit LCD processing display and sound alert.
- High accuracy of speed, excellent performance.
- Operation can be timed from 30 seconds to 99 minutes or continuous running.
- Parameters can be modified after the set speed is reached.
- Quick spins are possible by pressing and holding PULSE key.
- RPM or G-force can be set and displayed.
- Timer commences once the set speed is reached, so the separation time is more accurate.
- 300-4500rpm, Max. RCF 2490xg.
- LCD display.
- LED lights indicate approximate RPM's.
- Operation can be timed from 0 seconds to 30 minutes or continuous running.
- 0-4500rpm, Max. RCF 2490xg.
- Analog speed & timer control.