SCILOGEX DM1424 Hematocrit Centrifuges
from Scilogex, LLC.
- 200-14000r rpm, Max. RCF 18260xg.
- Hematocrit rotor, 24 x capillary tubes.
- 2 year warranty.
The DM1424 Hematocrit Centrifuge with AC24P rotor is used for determination of volume fractions of erythrocytes in blood and also for separation of micro blood and solutions.
- The DM1424 conforms to international safety standards and regulations.
- The SCILOGEX DM1424 centrifuge is certified with CE, cTUVus and FCC.
- MCA test according to IEC/EN61010-2-20 including explosion-proof and bio-safe tests.
- Passed EN61010-2-101:2002 requirements for invitro diagnostic (IVD) medical equipment.
- High accuracy of speed, excellent performance.
- CPU controls all operating parameters including speed and time.
- RPM or G-force can be set and displayed.
- Operation can be timed from 30 seconds to 99 minutes or continuous running.
- Timer commences once the set speed is reached, so the separation time is more accurate.
- Gentle braking at low speeds with efficient separation.
- Parameters can be modified after the set speed is reached.
- Quick spins are possible by pressing and holding PULSE key.
- Automatic release the lid when operation has stopped to save processing time.
- Easy-to-read backlit LCD processing display and sound alert.
- Can be pulse accelerated and held at speed.
- High strength plastic rotor and excellent balance technology for quiet and stable operation.
- Brushless motor drive quickly and effortlessly accelerates the rotor to set speed.