SCILOGEX omniPAC Midi CS-300V Power Supply
from Scilogex, LLC.
- Rigorous in-built safety mechansims.
- Automatic crossover.
- Dual voltage compatibility.
- With nearly twice the current and power of the market leader’s equivalent unit, at 700mA and 150W, the CS-300V offers a specification comparable to any midi power supply presently available on the market.
- The CS-300V is perfectly suited to use with all SCILOGEX horizontal multiSUB systems and omniPAGE mini vertical gel units, and may also be adapted for specialist techniques including high throughput horizontal electrophoresis.
- Microprocessor control with four sets of power terminals allow simultaneous operation of as many electrophoresis units either at a constant voltage or current setting, while the timer function may be set continuously or up to a maximum 999 minutes when an alarm sounds to signify termination of the run.
- A user-friendly interface houses a conspicuous 3-digit LED to aid set up, as well as a convenient ‘pause/resume’ key, a particularly useful feature during extended runs when it is necessary to access the gel tank to monitor buffer levels and sample migration.
- Given its high specification and remarkable versatility the CS-300V is relatively inexpensive.
Other features include:
- a stackable design.
- rigorous in-built safety mechansims.
- automatic crossover.
- dual voltage compatibility.
SCILOGEX omnipac midi CS-300V power supply, 100-240 volts, 50/60 hertz, 150 watt