SCILOGEX Serological Pipettes
from Scilogex, LLC.
Accurate to within ±2%.
- RNase-free, DNase-free, DNA-free, and Non-pyrogenic.
- Gamma irradiation sterilized.
- SCILOGEX disposable Serological Pipettes are manufactured from optically clear polystyrene in a class 100,000 clean room.
- The 1ml, 2ml and 5ml are a one piece construction and the 10ml, 25ml and 50ml pipets are made with a durable ultrasonically welded 3 piece construction.
- SCILOGEX pipettes are printed with bold clear bi-directional graduations and markings.
- Graduations are calibrated for accurate dispensing to within ±2%.
- The pipets include color coded stripes for quick volume identification.
- The upgraded plug is a premium material creating a filter barrier, performing better than standard cotton plugs.
- All pipets are Gamma irradiation sterilized, RNase-free, DNase-free, DNA-free, and Non-pyrogenic.
- Pipettes are individually wrapped in sterile, easy to open paper/plastic packaging.
- Individual wrapped packaging includes color coded print and large volume numerals for quick and easy volume identification.
- All individually packaged SCILOGEX Pipets are packaged in convenient color coded shelf packs that facilitate dispensing through a perforated end panel.
- Each pipet wrapper includes the lot number.
- SCILOGEX also offers Serological Pipets in a bulk packaging.