SCILOGEX D160 Homogenizers
from Scilogex, LLC.
Speed control from 8,000 to 30,000rpm.
- Interchangeable shafts.
- 6 position speed control.
- Autoclavable stainless steel shafts.
- 2 year warranty.
- The Scilogex D160 Homogenizer can rapidly homogenize, disperse, and emulsify samples in 0.1-50ml of liquid or 1-250ml depending on the generating probe.
- During operation, the suspended material is drawn into the core of the homogenizer by a rotor turning at up to 30,000rpm.
- The material is repeatedly cycled through narrow slits in the probe where it is rapidly sheared and disintegrated by high shear.
- Complete homogenization of tissues (muscle, liver, breast tissue, etc.) is usually achieved in a few seconds.
- Little, if any, heat is produced during the process.
- Ideal for mixing, emulsification, shredding, or chopping.
- Practical answer for small samples.
- Saw Tooth generators for tissue homogenization available.
- Easy to hold and light weight for one hand operation.
- Generators are made of 316L Stainless Steel with PTFE bushings.
- Autoclavable stainless steel shafts. Inert to aggressive solutions.
- All shafts are interchangeable shafts and are easily removed for cleanup.
- High speed motor. Speed control from 8,000 to 30,000 rpm.
- Suitable for solvents & abrasive substances.