Premiere MSM Series Research Microscopes
from C & A Scientific Co., Inc.
Sleek modern design highlights this new scope equipped with all standard professional features.
- Built-in rechargeable battery provides optional cordless use.
- Ideal for research, medical professional or student use.
- 30 degree inclined binocular Seidentopf style head, rotatable 360º.
- Interpupillary distance adjustment 55-75mm.
- Pair of 10X widefield eyepieces with diopter adjustment.
- 4 DIN objectives: 4X (N.A. 0.10), 10X (N.A. 0.25), 40X (N.A. 0.65), 100X (oil immersion, N.A. 1.25).
- Magnifications: 40X to 1000X.
- 5” x 5” (130x125mm) Mechanical stage with coaxial drive/rack and pinion adjustment.
- Spiral mount Abbe condenser NA 1.25.
- Iris diaphragm with filter holder including blue filter.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing and low knob position.
- Variable intensity LED illuminator.
- Built-in rechargeable battery allows cordless use.
- CSA approved 3 wire power cord.
- Spare fuse, immersion oil, dust cover.
- Size: 6" x 9" x 14½ ” H, N.W.: 9 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 13 lbs.