BriskHeat HeatTrak Snow Melting Walkway / Stair Mats
from BriskHeat Corp.
Durable, endures harsh wear.
- Provides a safer walkway / slip prevention.
- Continuously melt snow and ice keeping surfaces constantly clear and safe.
- Entraceways, stairs, loading docks, handicap ramps, rooftops, freezer floors, and many other surfaces.
- Portable, easy-to-install.
- Designed to lie on top of existing surface.
- Plug-and-play, plug directly into any standard 120V or 240V outlet (includes GFCI).
- Designed to be left out entire winter season.
- Cleaner, better alternative to calcium chloride .
- Reinforced non-slip, UV stabilized, natural rubber.
- Thickness: 1/4” (6mm).
- Power density: 37 - 40 watts/sq. ft.(* Sq. ft area of the heating elements. There are no heating elements within the 2” (51mm) perimeter of the mats).
- 120 or 240VAC.
- Chevron height: 1/8” (3mm).
- Grommet size: 3/8” (9mm).
- Input power cord 6 feet (1.8m) long with standard 3-prong.
- 15 amp rated plug.
- 120VAC: NEMA 5-15.
- 240VAC: NEMA 6-15.
Stair Mat Ordering Information.
- Please indicate the number of stairs per set at time of order.
- A set of stair mats are connected with 18” (45 cm) long connector cables.