BriskHeat SpeedTrace Pre-Assembled Self-Regulating Pipe Heaters
from BriskHeat Corp.
Ideal for freeze protection and pipe thawing: metal or plastic pipes.
- Suitable for temperatures of: -40°F (-40°C).
- Indoor or outdoor use.
- Easy-to-install: pre-assembled with power cord and plug.
- Safe to overlap and insulate.
- Automatically adjusts heat output based on surface and ambient temperature.
- No temperature controller is required.
- Supply voltage: 110-120VAC.
- 5 watts/ft (16 watts/m) at 50°F (10°C).
- 8 watts/ft (26 watts/m) at 32°F (0°C).
- Maximum exposure temperature: 150°F (65°C) .
- Moisture and flame resistant thermoplastic elastomer outer jacket .
- 16 AWG bus wires.
- Pre-terminated 30” (76cm) long power cord with standard 3-prong (NEMA-5-15) plug.