LabStrong Fi-Streem Digital Vacuum Ovens
from LabStrong Corp.
The Sanyo Gallenkamp Oven has been redesigned by Fi-Streem; the result is the Fi-Streem Digital Vacuum Oven.
- The oven has been upgraded to incorporate a user friendly and easy to operate digital electronic PID controller.
- The easier and faster control settings improve performance accuracy of the oven.
- All of the other great features of the proven Gallenkamp Oven remain.
Excellent Temperature Stability and Uniformity.
- Digital PID controller for accurate temperature setting.
- High quality construction and insulation provide temperature uniformity with excellent stability.
- Independent over-temperature safety circuit protects sensitive samples from over-heating.
- Outer case constructed of a tough steel construction.
- Vacuum chamber is a robust, light alloy casting.
- Spacious rectangular chamber with toughened glass viewing window and polycarbonate shatter-resistant safety screen.
- Glass fiber insulation increases energy efficiency.
- Supplied with 2 shelves (3 positions, 2.95’’ intervals).
- Vacuum gauge and valves conveniently located near bottom of front panel allow for convenient connection to vacuum pump, vapor trap or exhaust.
- Reliable, needle type inlet and exhaust valves.
- Serrated nozzles accept flexible vacuum tubing of .39 to .47 inches (10 to12 millimeters) bore.
- Viewing window allows for safe inspection of materials.
- Integral over temperature alarm indication.
- Pressure warning provided by vacuum meter.
- Glass fiber insulation maintains safe, low outer case temperatures.
- Door closure achieved via a strong and positive twist action latch.
- Highly versatile oven for atmospheric or reduced atmosphere operation.
- Reduced pressure allows for heat sensitive materials to be dried at low temperatures.
- Stable samples may be dried more rapidly at high temperatures, without fan circulation.
- Suitable for solvent removal work (subject to adequate exhaust and ventilation conditions).
- Capacity (Liters): 31.
- Temperature Range: 30 to 200°C at ambient temperatures less than 25°C.
- Power Rating: 120V at 1000 watts, 10 amps.
- Certification: CE.
- Shelf Dimensions (Length x Width): 290 x 366 mm or 11.4" x 14.4".
- Number of Shelves Supplied: 2.
- Number of Shelf Positions: 3.
- Interval Between Shelf Positions: 75 mm or 2.95".
- Internal Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 310 x 375 x 260 mm or 12.2 x 14.8 x 10.2 inches.
- Overall Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 425 x 630 x 420 mm or 16.7 x 24.8 x 16.5 inches.
- Weight: 43 kg or 94.8 lbs.
- Tubing Connections: 10 to 12 mm Bore.
- Leakage Rate (at 0.01 mbar): 10 mbar/24 hr i.e. 4x10-6 mbar/l/s.
- Warranty Period: 1 year parts and labor.
Common Vacuum Oven Applications.
- Chemical resistance studies, drug metabolism studies, dry content analysis, tissue drying, drying/baking nonflammable crystalline chemicals, drying filter paper strips or rounds, fine chemical precipitation, glassware drying, moisture determinations, paper drying, pre-heating crucibles or other containers, proteins and starch digestion, textile drying, total solids drying, curing, plating applications, and vacuum embedding.
- The Fi-Streem Vacuum Oven was previously manufactured by Sanyo Gallenkamp and branded as a Gallenkamp Vacuum Oven.
- The oven is now manufactured by Fi-Streem. The Fi-Streem Vacuum Oven is not supplied with a vacuum pump.
- The vacuum pump must be purchased separately.
- Please contact LabStrong for vacuum pump recommendation.
- Shipping Dimensions: 28 x 25 x 27 inches.
- Shipping Weight: 120 lb.
LabStrong fi-streem digital vacuum oven, 2 shelves, 1.06 cubic feet, 120 volts, 10 amp, 1000 watt [ CE ]
Eligible for an extra 2.5% CPDP Discount