Thermo Scientific CryoPlus LN2 Storage Systems
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Precise and accurate control.
- 16 preset audible and visual alarm combinations provide maximum product protection.
- Automatic defogger incorporated into the manual fill index to improve visibility during retrieval.
- Liquid level sensor and fill port within vacuum space, for maximum storage and sensor protection.
- Front-mounted key lock and rear-mounted recessed power switch; control panel can also be locked.
- Temperature sleeve (included) provides colder temperatures and efficient vapor phase operation.
- Precise liquid level control with over 16 parameters; with autofill system.
- Control panel mounted on top for convenient access and easy touchpad programming.
- Digital temperature display sensor located under the lid; this indicates the highest temperature reading inside the tank.
- 24 tricolor LEDs continuously display actual liquid nitrogen level and high-level/low-level setpoints.
- Alarm contacts for remote monitoring of storage tank conditions.
- Low-profile tank with vacuum-insulated, stainless-steel chamber.
- Counterbalanced lid with foamed-in-place, high density polyurethane insulation; dedicated vent; 100% clearance.
- Two independent, flexible lid gaskets reduce moisture migration into the chamber.
- Heavy-duty casters.
- 2mL vials based on rack configuration.
- Optional racks, canisters, frames and risers allow you to create an organized inventory system that provides optimum storage in liquid or vapor phase.
- Contact your Customer Service Representative for details.
- CryoPlus 1 has 0.5in. 45° flare, 4ft. (1.2m) flexible hose. CryoPlus 2, 3, and 4 come with 0.5in. 45° flare, 6ft. (1.8m) flexible hose.