Thermo Scientific TSC Series -86°C Ultra-Low Temperature Chest Freezers
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Safely store samples in versatile Thermo Scientific TSC Series -86°C Ultra-Low Temperature Chest Freezers, which deliver all the sample protection features of our TSE and TSD upright series.
- Featuring an advanced microprocessor control for ease of use and temperature control, they are available in four convenient sizes as well as a full range of racking solutions.
- Microprocessor control: Centralized information center, including microprocessor control and monitoring system ensures that all controls and displays are easy to reach and read-knee level on the 3 cu. ft. models.
- State-of-the-art, refrigeration system: Improves temperature control and increases reserve BTUH capacity, resulting in a more stable temperature sample.
- 1" (25mm) access ports: Allow for the use of inexpedient probes or instrumentation.
- Easy-to-remove, washable filter: Provides protection from dust on the condenser, causing reduced refrigeration performance and increased risk to samples.
- Simplified installation: New, easy-roll 2 inch locking casters.
- Single-hand operation: Easy-to-use ergonomic door handle.
- Rugged, heavy gauge, cold-rolled steel cabinets: with a powder coat paint finish for a uniform exterior that resists chipping and rust.
- Stainless steel interior.
- Polystyrene interior sub-lids: Reduce cold air loss and improve temperature recovery after door openings.
- 5" (127mm) foamed-in-place, polyurethane insulation: Reduces power consumption, maintains temperature setpoint and combined with triple-point door gasket, provides longer holding time in the event of a door opening.
- CO2 or LN2 back-up: Choice of CO2 or LN2 safety back-up systems for additional sample protection in the event of a power or mechanical failure.
- Chart Recorder: Optional built-in chart recorder or digital data logger can be installed at eye level on our Forma 900 -86°C models or knee level on the Forma 700 -40°C models.