Thermo Scientific TSC Series -40°C Ultra-Low Temperature Chest Freezers
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Store samples safely with reliable Thermo Scientific TSC -40°C Ultra-Low Temperature Chest Freezers.
- Featuring an advanced microprocessor control for ease of use and temperature control, these freezers deliver all the sample protection features of our TSE and TSD upright series and are available in four convenient sizes as well as a full range of racking solutions.
- Microprocessor control: Centralized information center, including microprocessor control and monitoring system ensures that all controls and displays are easy to reach and read-knee level on the 3 cu. ft. models.
- State-of-the-art, refrigeration system: Improves temperature control and increases reserve BTUH capacity, resulting in a more stable temperature sample.
- 1" (25mm) access ports: Allow for the use of inexpedient probes or instrumentation.
- Easy-to-remove, washable filter: Provides protection from dust on the condenser, causing reduced refrigeration performance and increased risk to samples.
- Simplified installation: New, easy-roll 2 inch locking casters.
- Single-hand operation: Easy-to-use ergonomic door handle.
- Rugged, heavy gauge, cold-rolled steel cabinets: with a powder coat paint finish for a uniform exterior that resists chipping and rust.
- Stainless steel interior.
- Polystyrene interior sub-lids: Reduce cold air loss and improve temperature recovery after door openings.
- 5" (127mm) foamed-in-place, polyurethane insulation: Reduces power consumption, maintains temperature setpoint and combined with triple-point door gasket, provides longer holding time in the event of a door opening.
- CO2 or LN2 back-up: Choice of CO2 or LN2 safety back-up systems for additional sample protection in the event of a power or mechanical failure.
- Chart Recorder: Optional built-in chart recorder or digital data logger can be installed at eye level on our Forma 900 -86°C models or knee level on the Forma 700 -40°C models.