Thermo Scientific Vacutherm Vacuum Ovens
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Excellent heat transfer and fast heating up minimize operation time.
- Ideal for drying of heat-sensitive materials, residue-free drying of intricately designed parts, elimination of oxidation associated with heat treatment and targeted recover of degassed products.
- Front window with double-paned safety glass provides unique implosion protection.
- Modular system allows application-specific configurations through a wide range of equipment options.
- Ovens can dry up to six times faster than conventional units.
- Temperature and pressure documentation is available to meet.
- ISO 9000 and GLP/GMP requirements.
- User-friendly Kelvitron microprocessor (jacket-heated ovens) or Digicon multi-channel controller (shelf-heated ovens).
- Analog pressure display.
- Over-temperature sensor protects oven and product - protection class I / IP20.
- Stainless steel vacuum fittings, tubing and ball valve.
- Inert gas connection with precision valve and overpressure safety valve precisely releases non-flammable, non-toxic gasses.
- Standard DN25 access port in rear wall (20 mm).
- Jacket-heated models operate up to 200°C.
- Shelf-heated versions operate up to 300 or 400°C for optimum heat transfer.
- For applications with flammable solvents, ask your sales representative for our BL version with additional safety features (230V versions only).
- Ordering Alerts: Not available in some countries.
- Certifications: CE (230V, 50 / 60Hz models).
- cCSAus (120V and 208V, 60Hz models).
- Warranty: 2 years (parts and labor).