Heratherm Large Capacity Gravity Convection Ovens
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Heratherm large capacity ovens have been designed with your need for larger samples or high sample volume in mind.
- The General Protocol ovens provide high capacity for day-to-day drying and heating applications.
- Operating temperatures from 50° to 250°C.
- Automatic over-temperature alarm system.
- Low overall energy consumption.
- Built in timer.
- Corrosion-resistant galvanized steel chambers with rounded corners.
- Large, easy to read vacuum fluorescent display.
- Easy to use, microprocessor-controlled touch button operation.
- Doors can be opened at over 180°C.
- Two sizes (400 L and 750 L) .
- Gravity convection technology for gentle heating and drying.
- Low overall energy consumption: 23% energy savings compared to conventional ovens.
- Great footprint/volume ratio and optimal use of chamber with flexible shelving system.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel inner chambers (AISI 430).
- Operating from 10°C above ambient temperature up to 250°C.
- Protect delicate samples while still offering a uniformity of +/- 3.0°K and temperature stability of 0.5°K at 150°C.
Ease Of Use.
- “Plug and play” for 208/240V models with standard Nema 6-20P plug: no special hard-wiring necessary.
- Intuitive user interface and easy-to-read display.
- Lockable casters for mobility and easy set-up in your lab.
Maximum Convenience For Maximum Safety.
- Large, easy-to-view, vacuum fluorescent display with simple-to-use touch button operation controlled by an onboard microprocessor.
- Doors can be opened over 180° for ease-of-access.
- Easy-to-remove shelves for cleaning.
- Automatic overtemperature alarm system to protect samples - no need for timely manual setting.
- Timer function to program start or switch off times for additional energy savings.
- Lockable casters for easy mobility and stability.
- Availability may vary by country.