Heratherm Large Capacity Mechanical Convection Ovens
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Large capacity ovens - efficient, safe, easy.
- Mechanical convection technology ensures optimal temperature distribution, and fast heat-up and drying processes.
- Programmable controller for pre-dened temperature ramps.
- Damper can be opened and closed electronically.
- Selection of two fan speeds for application flexibility.
- Sophisticated timer extends the automation options available to the user.
- Inner chamber made from stainless steel (highly resistant quality 1.4301).
Thermo Scientific Heratherm large capacity ovens are designed for larger samples or high sample volumes, providing valuable space while maintaining a small footprint.
- General Protocol ovens provide higher chamber capacity for your day-to-day drying and heating applications.
- All models are available with convenient connection to a 230V circuit.
- For high temperature needs and fastest heat-up and recovery time choose our 750-3P models with 400V (3 Phase connection).
- The new Thermo Scientific Heratherm ovens feature an environmentally friendly design with cost savings in mind, reducing energy consumption by as much as 23%* compared to previous models.
Exceptional temperature performance to protect your valuable samples.
- Optimal uniformity: as good as +/-2.1°C.
- Optimal stability: as good as +/-0.3°C (measured at 150°C).
Optional stainless steel exterior for Advanced Protocol units.
- Meets demanding needs in pharmaceutical and clinical laboratories.