Thermo Scientific SL 40 General Purpose Centrifuges
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
75004512 75004513 75004527 75004528 75004542 75004543 75004544 75004545
Advanced ergonomic design features proprietary innovations for safe, simple and comfortable daily operation.
- Process over 40% more 50mL conical tubes or 100% more blood tubes with biocontainment sealing than competitive models.
- The Thermo Scientific SL 40 Centrifuge Series offers exceptional capacity, ergonomic features and value for routine sample processing on the benchtop.
- It delivers market-leading capabilities and outstanding value for everyday sample processing, featuring exceptional capacity and productivity.
Easy To Use.
- Intuitive controls simplify operation and provide detailed information on a wide range of operating parameters and processing status for optimal performance.
- Proprietary motorized lid latch enables one finger downward motion for easiest closing and locking of centrifuge lid, even on tall benches.
AutoLock-III Rotor System.
- Secure locking system allows easy push-button installation and exchange of rotors.
- Saves time switching between applications.
- Easy access to rotor chamber for quick cleaning, a healthier working environment and longer unit life.
ClickSeal Bucket Sealing System.
Biocontainment solution seals with a snap; eliminatesÃ‚ screw caps and complicated clips.
- Glove-friendly, one-handed open/close capability.
- Certified by CAMR in Porton Down, UK.
- Advanced rotor management system maximizes acceleration, braking and residual load imbalance for each rotor and bucket option.
- Optimizes safety and improves separations.
- Compact dimensions optimize work area and ergonomic height and curved design ensure easy sample loading and unloading and easy cleaning.
Outstanding Energy Efficiency.
- Up to 40% energy consumption savings on industry standard protocols, such as standard blood separation or conical tubes processing.
Ventilated Model SL 40.
- Dimensions: 26.4"L × 22.2"W × 14.2"H [35.4"H open] (67 × 56.5 × 36cm [90cm open]).
- Net Weight: 189.6 lb. (86kg).
Refrigerated Model SL 40R.
- CFC-free refrigeration system.
- Temperature Range: -10° to +40°C.
- Pre-Cooling Function with direct button.
- 26.4"L × 29.3"W × 14.2"H [35.4"H open] (67 × 74.5 × 36cm [90cm open]).
- Net Weight: 255.7 lb. (116kg).
- A wide range of rotors are available for your daily routine processing requirements.
- Maximize performance with lighter-weight Thermo Scientific Fiberlite carbon fiber rotors that offer versatility, speed and robust, corrosion-free design.
- All rotors and adapters are sold separately.