Thermo Scientific SL 16 General Purpose Centrifuges
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Perform everyday sample processing with the Thermo Scientific SL 16 Centrifuge Series, which offers exceptional value, capacity and ergonomics for safe and simple operation.
- Additionally, proprietary innovations ensure safe, simple and comfortable daily operation in even the most rigorous environments.
Easy To Use.
- Intuitive controls simplify operation and provide detailed information on a wide range of operating parameters and processing status for optimal performance.
- Proprietary motorized lid latch enables one finger downward motion for easiest closing and locking of centrifuge lid, even on tall benches.
AutoLock-III Rotor System.
- Secure locking system allows easy push-button installation and exchange of rotors.
- Saves time switching between applications.
- Easy access to rotor chamber for quick cleaning, a healthier working environment and longer unit life.
ClickSeal Bucket Sealing System.
- Biocontainment solution seals with a snap; eliminates screw caps and complicated clips.
- Glove-friendly, one-handed open/close capability.
- Certified by CAMR in Porton Down, UK.
- Advanced rotor management system maximizes acceleration, braking and residual load imbalance for each rotor and bucket option.
- Optimizes safety and improves separations.
- Compact dimensions optimize work area and ergonomic height and curved design ensure easy sample loading and unloading and easy cleaning.
Outstanding Energy Efficiency.
- Up to 40% energy consumption savings on industry standard protocols, such as standard blood separation or conical tubes processing.
Ventilated Model SL 16.
- For separations at ambient temperatures.
Refrigerated Model SL 16R.
- CFC-free refrigeration system.
- Temperature Range: -10° to +40°C.
- Pre-Cooling Function with direct button.
- A wide range of rotors are available for your daily routine processing requirements.
- Maximize performance with lighter-weight Thermo Scientific Fiberlite carbon fiber rotors that offer versatility, speed and robust, corrosion-free design.
- All rotors and adapters are sold separately.
- Cell Culture, Blood Processing.