Thermo Scientific MicroCL 17 / 21 Microcentrifuges
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Quickly perform complex or simple protocols with Thermo Scientific MicroCL 17 and 21 Microcentrifuges.
- When coupled with our extensive rotor selection, they offer productivity, versatility, safety and convenience in a compact, easy to use lab instrument.
- Exceptional acceleration up to 21,000 × g in 12 seconds.
- Refrigerated versions offer cooling in just 9 minutes.
- Thermo Scientific ClickSeal biocontainment rotor lid “clicks” in place, ensuring securely contained samples.
- New PPSU lids have improved strength and chemical resistance.
- Intuitive controls and easy to read display simplifies operation.
- Rugged design for years of dependable service.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- 24 × 1.5/2.0mL Rotor with ClickSeal Biocontainment Lid certified by CAMR.
- 36 × 0.5mL rotor with screw-on lid.
- Dual Row rotor 18 × 2.0 /0.5mL with screw-on lid.
- PCR 8 × 8 rotor with screw-on lid.
- PCR 4 × 8 rotor with ClickSeal biocontainment lid.
- Hematocrit Rotor.
- Choice of two RCF options (17,000 × g/21,100 × g).
- Refrigerated models (17R, 21R) offer temperature control from -9° to +40°C.
- Biocontainment, hematocrit, PCR and dual-row rotors, lids and tube adapters are available separately.