Thermo Scientific Midi 40 Small Capacity CO2 Incubators
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Safely and efficiently operate Thermo Scientific Midi 40 CO2 Incubators.
- They use the Thermo Scientific IntrLogic II microprocessor-based control system with alphanumeric setpoint display of temperature, CO2, alarm, calibration and diagnostic functions.
- Enhanced microprocessor-based IntrLogic II control provides comprehensive control, monitoring and display of all incubator systems for safe, efficient operation.
- This is a fully featured 1.4 cu. ft. (40L) incubator occupying less than 2 sq. ft. (0.6m2) of space.
- Provides convenient personalized culture space for undisturbed incubation conditions and avoidance of contamination risk.
- Ideal for small-sample throughput requirements.
- Less than 24" (61cm) wide, the compact Midi features digital read-out and alphanumeric displays to simplify operation and monitoring.
IntrLogic II Microprocessor Control:
- Factory calibration maintains accurate thermal gas performance.
- Microprocessor-based automatic thermal conductivity CO2 control.
- Three-button touchpad control and setpoint security.
- Comprehensive alarm system with audible and visual alerts monitors temperature and CO2 functions Temperature range: 5°C above ambient to 60°C.
- Temperature control ±0.1°C EasyView highly visible vacuum-fluorescent display.
- Reinforced cabinet permits stacking.
- Scratch-resistant, high-impact painted finish for easy cleaning.
- Solid outer door closes gently against the cabinet with a magnetic gasket.
- Tempered glass inner door is heated by outer door to prevent condensation.
- Nonporous silicon gasket maintains chamber integrity.
- Seamless stainless-steel interior chamber.
- Radiant wall heating provides accurate, uniform temperature with natural air convection.
- Four stainless steel shelves.
- Heated, removable humidity pan generates RH values to 95% with rapid recovery rates to promote optimal cell growth.