Thermo Scientific Large Capacity Reach-In CO2 Incubators
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Culture large volumes of patient samples for bacterial growth, perform short-term growth studies and work with large volume products.
- The Thermo Scientific Large-Capacity Reach-In CO2 Incubator offers a broad range of built-in features that provide optimal flexibility.
- This unit provides elevated RH to prevent product desiccation in medium-term cultures and maintains temperature uniformity, even when equipment (cell rollers, rockers, shakers, spinners, stirrers) is installed in the chamber.
- Directed horizontal laminar airflow system promotes ideal growth environment.
- Three RH system settings: off, medium, high.
- Three water fill options: automatic, semi-automatic, ergonomic manual.
- Thermo Scientific Enviro-Scan microprocessor control.
- Selectable temperature, overtemperature, CO2, humidity.
- Audible/visual alarm and alarm silence.
- Remote alarm contacts.
- Data outputs to help meet internal and regulatory documentation requirements.
- Heated triple-pane glass door minimizes condensation and permits a clear view.
- Two thru-wall access ports (one on right and left sidewalls) for probes, sensors, power cords.
- Interior and exterior accessory receptacles.
- Stainless-steel interior.
- Heavy-duty, solid stainless-steel shelves resist corrosion; adjust on 2" (5.1cm) centers.
- Swivel, locking casters ensure easy mobility for installation and cleaning.
- Leveling feet provide stability for added safety in the lab.
- Built-in gas guards (1900000, 190642, 1900086, 190640).
- Factory-installed data outputs (190544, 190523, 1900085, 190512, 190543, 1900152).
- Two-stage gas regulators (965010, 961027).
- Shelves (227642, 224139, 502045, 227641, 224155).
- Culturing large volumes of patient samples for bacterial growth.
- Performing short-term growth studies.
- Working with large volume products.