Heratherm Large Capacity General Protocol Gravity Incubators
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Perform a range of general applications with Thermo Scientific Heratherm General Protocol Microbiological Incubators.
- The Heratherm General Protocol Incubator line is designed with sample safety in mind, for applications in pharmaceutical, medical, food and research laboratories.
- Gravity convection provides gentle air flow and minimal drying out.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless-steel chamber (AISI 430).
- Intuitive user interface for setting temperature.
- Large, easy to read vacuum fluorescent display.
- Exceptionally small footprint.
- Temperature range from ambient 5° to 75°C.
- Temperature uniformity of ±0.6°C (measured at 37°C).
- Temperature stability of ±0.2°C (measured at 37 °C).
- Internal glass door allows sample viewing without impacting temperature.
- Availability may vary by country.