Thermo Scientific Peltier Cooled Drosophila / Low Temp Incubators
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Provide an energy-efficient solution for your research with Thermo Scientific Drosophila and Low Temperature Incubators, which are microprocessor-controlled with precise temperature specifications.
- Designed specifically for drosophila and biochemical oxygen demand (BOD) applications, our low temperature incubators offer excellent temperature uniformity and energy efficient thermoelectric cooling that eliminates refrigerated compressors.
- Operates within the temperature range preferred by fruit flies with programmable temperature and light cycles.
- Peltier-cooled incubators operate within a temperature range preferable to the fruit fly.
- Peltier-cooled incubators meet APHA specifications for Biochemical Oxygen Demand.
- Thermoelectric cooling technology eliminate the need for a refrigerated compressor.
- Excellent temperature uniformity allows for more effective space utilization by insuring all areas are maintained at proper temperatures.
- Painted stainless steel interiors are easy to clean and corrosion resistant.
- Programmable controller allows for 40–step ramp and soak profiles or four files with 10–steps per file.
- All models include an RS 485 output as well as an independent over-temperature thermostat and alarm.
- Heavy duty shelves have 75 lb. capacity.