Heracell VIOS 160i & 250i Tri-Gas CO2 Incubators
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Achieve your next breakthrough.
Now you can choose between the 165L or the 255L capacity.
- Pick the CO2 incubator that's right for your lab's needs.
- Ideal for scale-up research and development.
- 255L chamber accommodates high throughput and large culture vessels.
- Strengthened stainless steel models for increased weight capacity.
- Optional reinforced shelves for large capacity, low media level culturing.
Better solutions for optimal cell growth.
- The Thermo Scientific Heracell VIOS CO2 incubator is specifically designed to deliver the performance reliability, ease of operation, and value required to support a range of culturing needs from basic research to the demanding, leading-edge applications, so you're ready for whatever comes next.
- Get added culturing flexibility with our CO2 incubators with variable oxygen control (tri-gas).
Direct Heat Chamber:
- 165L electropolished stainless steel chamber with compact footprint, easily stackable.
- Standard left hand door swing, with inner 3 segmented gas tight glass doory.
THRIVE Active Airflow:
- In-chamber fan gently distributes clean, humidified air throughout the chamber ensuring homogeneous conditions.
- Fast recovery of all parameters ten minutes or less for stable culturing conditions.
- Auto-stop function disables fan operation during door openings to minimize air exchange.
ISO 5 HEPA Filtration:
- In-chamber HEPA continuously filters the entire chamber air volume every 60 seconds.
- ISO 5 clean room air quality is achieved in the culture chamber within five minutes.
- Continuous protection by minimizing ability for contaminants to settle on interior surfaces.
Protected Humidity Reservoir:
- Directly heated water reservoir provides stable high relative humidity levels, preventing culture desiccation.
- Cover limits particles and spilled media from settling into the reservoir.
- Condensation free inner chamber, prevents a breeding ground for contaminant.
- 5X faster humidity recovery than traditional water pan designs.
- For easier water handling, humidity reservoir may be filled or drained without the removal of shelves or cultures.
In situ sensors and probes:
- Dual temperature probes for over temperature protection with operational back up.
- Choice of thermal conductivity (TC) with rh compensation or single beam, dual wavelength infrared (IR) CO2 sensor.
- O2 control ranges 1 to 21% (hypoxic) and 5 to 90% (hyperoxic).
Steri-Run, high temperature defection cycle:
- Overnight cycle simplifies cleaning and eliminates the need for separate autoclaving of parts.
- 180°C cycle assures uniform 6-log sterilization on all chamber surfaces eliminating biological contaminants.
Intuitive, interactive iCAN Touchscreen Control:
- Convenient on-screen user prompts and reminders for easy navigation.
- Selectable languages simplify operation: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese and Mandarin.
- Visibility to changes in culture environment on performance graphs and error and data logs.
- For 220V Tri-gas models, please order a Heracell VIOS single base model (51030287, 51030286, 51030478 or 51030476) with the factory installed O2 controlled option.