Heratherm Large Capacity Advanced Protocol Mechanical Incubators
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Ensure outstanding sample safety with Thermo Scientific Heratherm Advanced Protocol Security Microbiological Incubators, which include a unique 140°C decontamination routine, lockable incubator door with alarm for restricted access, and automatic over- and under-temperature alarms.
- Models are available with a stainless-steel exterior, offering an easy to clean, robust and corrosion-resistant surface that meets the demanding needs of pharmaceutical and clinical laboratories.
- Dual convection for application versatility (except for large capacity units)—fan speed adjustable from 0 to 100%.
- Advanced digital timer for daily or weekly ON / OFF cycles.
- Easy to clean, stainless-steel interior (AISI 304).
- Intuitive user interface for setting temperature.
- Large, easy to read vacuum fluorescent display.
- Optional sample sensor provides exact temperature of sample on display.
- Lockable door with alarm for restricted access (except for large-capacity units).
- Exceptionally small footprint.
- Broad temperature range from 5°C above ambient to 105°C—suitable for drying application.
- Temperature uniformity of ±0.6°C (Fan off) and between ±0.2°C and 0.4°C (Fan full speed) (measured at 37°C).
- Temperature stability of ±0.1°C (measured at 37°C)†.
- Automatic over- and under-temperature alarm.
- Internal glass door allows sample viewing without impacting temperature.
140°C decontamination cycle:
- At 140°C contaminating microorganisms are reduced to a minimum —comparable to sterilization —within a six hour heating cycle.
- No need for separate autoclaving of internal fittings.
- Certified by an accredited microbiological institute.
- Availability may vary by country.
- Value assumes fan is off.
- With fan at full speed, uniformity is ±0.2°C (51028069/51028264, 51028136/51028541), ±0.3°C (51028070/51028535, 51028137/51028542), and ±0.4°C (51028111/51028327, 51028138/51028543).