Heracell 150i / 240i CO2 Incubators
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
iCAN Touchscreen Control.
- Door-mounted for easy accessibility and viewing.
- Convenient on-screen user prompts for simplified measurement and control navigation.
- Choice of languages.
- Changes in culture environment visible on screen logs and usage recording.
- Visual monitor alarm.
TC or IR CO2 Sensor:
- Standard thermal conductivity (TC) sensor features accurate gas sensor technology.
- Infrared (IR) sensor features exclusive split-beam technology for precise CO2 control in fluctuating temperature and humidity conditions.
Rapid Humidity Recovery:
- Large, directly heated water reservoir.
- Recovery times are up to five times faster than conventional water pans.
- Water level alarm with audible and visual alerts.
- Protect valuable samples while optimizing cell growth.
- Thermo Scientific Heracell 150i and 240i CO2 Incubators with Stainless-Steel Chambers provide the ideal in-vitro environment.
- Clean, reliable and easy to use, they feature fast recovery characteristics and a convenient touchscreen user-interface.
- O2 Control with Auto-Cal.
- Two O2 control ranges precisely control oxygen concentration.
- Ideal for applications requiring decreased or increased O2 conditions.
- Perform in vitro applications with Thermo Scientific Heracell 150i and 240i CO2 Incubators with Copper Chambers, which protect samples while optimizing cell growth with fast recovery characteristics.
- Includes a convenient touch-screen user interface.