Thermo Scientific Cimarec+ Series Aluminum / Ceramic Top Stirring Hot Plates
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Get precise stirring control, exceptional safety and temperature performance for your routine protocols.
- Our new Thermo Scientific Cimarec+ series digital stirring hotplates offer precise stirring control, exceptional safety and temperature performance for your routine protocols.
- The Cimarec+ Series are available in three sizes, providing flexibility from microscale chemistries to production operations.
- Stir-Trac features innovative engineering for slow-speed stirring, consistent speed control, and strong magnetic coupling.
- Temperature adjustable in 1 degree increments.
- Hot Top warning system protects from accidental burns with prominent display when heating surface is above 50°C (122°F).
- Flexible, robust design .
- Top plate choices in ceramic or aluminum.
- Easy-to-read LED display for heating and stirring.
- Raised display design protects electronics from spills.
- Optional temperature probe and splash guard protection shield.
- Variable sizes for different sample volumes.
- Subject to 3-year warranty.