BriskHeat Extra Heavy-Duty DHCH / DPCH Drum / Pail Heaters
from BriskHeat Corp.
Extra Wide, Extra Strong, Easier-to-Use.
The BriskHeat* Difference.
- 4" wide drum heater at a 3" price.
- Excellent solution for a wide range of poly and metal drum applications.
- Extra long service life: Excellent strength and durability.
- Patented grounded heating element meets NEC 427.23.
- Easy adjustable thermostat control displays in °F or °C.
- CE 73/23/EEC (Low voltage directive).
- Heating element is laminated between two extra thick layers of 20mil fiberglass reinforced silicone rubber.
- Patented 360° grounded multi-stranded heating element is uniformily placed to maximize heat distribution.
- Adjustable thermostat.
- 50° to 425°F (10°-218°C) for metal drums.
- 50° to 160°F (10°-71°C) for poly drums.
- 450°F (232°C) maximum exposure temperature on heating surface.
- Dielectric strength of over 2000 volts.
- Moisture and chemical resistant.
- Power cord 6 feet (1.8m) long with.
- 120VAC: Standard 3-prong plug (NEMA 5-15).
- 240VAC: Bare wire connection.
- The spring closure can be expanded 3" (76mm).
- If precise temperature control is required for your application, please contact us or your local distributor for application assistance and product solutions.
- Celsius Label Option: Thermostat label displayed in °C available at no additional charge. Please add 'Celsius label' in order notes prior to checkout. Contact us for additional assistance.
Product Matrix Detail:
- A. Celsius Option: Add -C at the end of the part number for Celsius control. No additional charge.
- B. CSA approved Option: Add an "A" at the end of the part number. Includes bare wire leads.
- C. No Control Option: Replace C with an N in part number. External control required. Call factory for pricing.