Thermo Scientific Digital Dry Baths / Block Heaters
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Increase lab versatility with the Thermo Scientific digital dry baths, which offer a range of configurations with interchangeable modular blocks for a variety of application needs.
- Designed for basic to advanced applications with a max temperature of 130°C, a timer and available in 1, 2 and 4 block sizes.
- Thermo Scientific digital dry baths are available in a range of configurations to hold 1, 2 and 4 interchangeable modular blocks to accommodate a variety of vessels and applications.
- Digital controls and display of time and temperature.
- Advanced internal temperature sensing probe for outstanding temperature accuracy and control.
- Precise temperature control with PID circuit.
- Temperature calibration enables to offset the temperature to desired value.
- Timer allows the user to accurately monitor the heating time.
- Wide range of interchangeable aluminum alloy heat blocks provide versatility and allow for easy cleaning and disinfecting.
- Powder-coated steel body construction ensures durability.
- Built-in over-temperature protection device warrants sample and user safety.
- Temperature deviation adjustment.
NOTE: Unit must be ordered with a block.
- Sample preparation.
- Enzyme preservation.
- Enzyme-substrate reactions.
- DNA amplification.
- Electrophoresis gel degeneration.
- Serum coagulation.
- 2-year Thermo Fisher Scientific standard, limited warranty. Contact your sales representative for details.