BriskHeat SR Composite Curing Blankets
from BriskHeat Corp
- Ideal for composite repair and fabrication:
- Can be used on horizontal surfaces, vertical surfaces, and on complex contoured surfaces without removing the damaged section.
- Two-year warranty.
- Highly flexible: Good for leading and trailing edges.
- Quick, efficient, non-stress producing heat up to 450°F (232°C).
- Exceptional durability.
- Excellent heat uniformity.
- Compatible with your ACR 3 Hot Bonder or current equipment.
- CE RoHS REACH.
- Highly flexible: 1/4" (6mm) bend radius.
- Smooth surface against repair.
- Multi-stranded heating element is uniformily placed to maximize heat distribution.
- Power density: 5 watts / in2 (0.008 watts / mm2).
- Maximum exposure temperature: 450°F (232°C).
- Heating element is laminated between two layers of 66 mil thick non-reinforced silicone rubber.
- Moisture, chemical, and radiation resistant.
- Strain relief built through entire edge of blanket for increased durability.
- Dielectric strength: Over 2000 volts.
- Choice of voltage: 120VAC or 240VAC.
- Power cord is 6 feet (1.8m) long with a standard ACR 3 Hot Bonder compatible plug (NEMA L15-30)*.
- Temperature controller required.
- * Other plug choices are available. See ordering information below.
- We can design a heater specifically for your application:
- Other sizes, shapes, watt-densities, power plugs, built-in thermocouples, and more options are available.
- Pricing does not include plug.
- To choose plug, replace "A" in part number with appropriate letter.
- See plug choices below : B / C / D / E / F / G / H / K - PLUG
- IMPORTANT: Temperature controller is required for this product.
- BriskHeat recommends the ACR 3 or MiniPro Hot Bonder.