BriskHeat Standard Polyimide Film / Silicone Rubber Etched Foil Heaters
from BriskHeat Corp
- Ultra-thin profile.
- High-watt densities.
- Uniform heat distribution and fast thermal response time.
- 12' (305mm) PTFE power leads.
- Pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) backing.
- RoHS cURus.
Silicone Rubber Outer Material..
- Maximum Exposure Temperature: 450°F (232°C).
- Total Thickness with PSA backing: 60 mil (0.06") (1.52mm).
- Advantages: Moisture and chemical resistance.
Polyimide Film Outer Material.
- Maximum Exposure Temperature: 392°F (200°C).
- Total Thickness with PSA backing: 10 mil (0.010") (0.25mm).
- Advantages: Thinnest and highest dielectric strength.
- OEM applications.
- Analytical instrumentation.
- Electronics (indoor and outdoor).
- Military instruments.
- We offer a wide range of heaters in different shapes and sizes to fit your application.
Customize Etched Foil Heaters.
- Designed to Meet Your Exact
- Quick turnaround prototyping.
- Designed to conform with your specific object.
- Multiple design and construction options.
- Wide variety of material options.
Custom Features and Options.
- Any shape, cut-out, and size: up to 22” x 30” (559mm x 762mm).
- High watt densities: up to 15 watts/in2 (0.023 watts/mm2).
- Ultra-thin profile: as thin as 5.5 mil (0.0055”) (0.14mm) (without PSA backing).
- Materials to meet your environment and application needs:.
- We also offer customized solutions based on customers preferred materials.
- cURus RoHS.
- Wide range of attachment options: Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA) backing | Epoxies | Pre-attach heater to your plates and objects.
- Single-zone, multi-zone, and dual-element heaters.
- Integrated sensors, fuses, and temperature control devices.
- Turnkey systems with temperature control.
- Single-sided, double-sided, and multi-layer flexible circuits.
- Contact us today about your application. BriskHeat specializes in quick-turnarounds and engineering expertise to meet your exact requirements.