BriskHeat SRMU Silicone Rubber Heating Blankets
from BriskHeat Corp
- Thin, our lowest profilesilicone rubber blanket with multi-stranded resistance wire.
- Easy-to-apply industrial strength pressure sensitive adhesive backing option.
- CE RoHS REACH.
- Power densities: 2.5 watts/in2 (.004 watts/mm2), 5 watts/in2 (.008 watts/mm2), 10 watts/in2 (.016 watts/mm2).
- 120VAC single phase.
- Heating element is laminated between two layers of 15mil fiberglass reinforced silicone rubber.
- Moisture, chemical, and radiation resistant.
- Exposure temperature range: -60°F to 450°F (-51°C to 232°C).
- Dielectric strength of over 2000 volts.
- Silicone density 16.8 oz/yd2 (570 grams/m2) per layer.
- PFA extruded power leads: 12” (305mm) standard length.
- Standard Sizes and Wattage.
- Rectangular & Round.
- IMPORTANT: Temperature controller is required for this product.
- Other Sizes and Designs Available.
Product Matrix Detail:
- Product Series: SRMU
- Power Density:
- 02: 2.5 watts/in2 05: 5 watts/in2 10: 10 watts/in2
- Rectangular: 0612 : 6" x 12" Round: 06D: 6" diameter
- Pressire Sensitive Adhesive:
- P: with PSA blank: without
- Lead Length Adjustment Option:
- Additional lead lengths in 6" increments: example
- -096: 96" blank: standard 12"