BriskHeat SpeedTrace Roof / Gutter Kit: Self-Regulating Heating Cables
from BriskHeat Corp
- Built for heating in extreme cold conditions down to: -40°F (-40°C).
- Durable, industrial grade.
- Ideal for snow melting and de-icing on roofs and in gutters and downspouts.
- Grounded for safety.
- Easy-to-install: pre-assembled with power cord and plug, roof clips.
- Automatically adjusts heat output based on surface and ambient temperature.
- No temperature controller is required.
- SpeedTrace Heating Cable.
- Downspout Hanger Brackets.
- Roof Clips.
- UV Resistant Cable Ties.
Additional items required, but not supplied:
- RTV Sealant for Metal Roofs.
- Nails or Screws for Shake or Shingle Roofs.
- Supply voltage: 110-120VAC.
- 5 watts/ft (16 watts/m) at 50°F (10°C).
- 8 watts/ft (26 watts/m) at 32°F (0°C).
- Maximum exposure temperature: 150°F (65°C).
- Moisture and flame resistant thermoplastic elastomer outer jacket.
- 16 AWG bus wires.
- Pre-terminated 30” (76cm) long power cord with standard 3-prong (NEMA-5-15) plug.
Roof & Gutter Requirements.
- Standard pitched roofs with or without gutters.
- Standard roofing materials including shingle, shake, rubber, tar, wood, metal and plastic roofs.
- Gutters made from standard materials including metal and plastic.
- Downspouts made from standard materials including metal and plastic.
Not Suitable For:
- Flat roofs.
- Slate, stone, ceramic, composite (tar and gravel) roofs.
- SpeedTrace Roof and Gutter Kits require a GFCI 120 VAC outlet that is close to the cable starting point on the roof and protected from the weather.
- Use of an extension cord is not recommended, but if an extension cord is needed, call your local electrical inspection agency for a recommendation on the proper outdoor-safe extension cable.
- Roof & Gutter De-Icing Cable Selection.
- Use the equation and table below to calculate the heating cable length required:.
- Roof edge length (ft) x (feet of heating cable per foot of roof edge in table).
- + Total gutter length (ft).
- + Total downspout length (ft) +1 ft.
- Total Heating Cable Length Required (If less than the SpeedTrace Roof and Gutter Kit lengths, round up to the nearest cable size.).
BriskHeat speedtrace roof & gutter kit, NEMA 5-15 plug, 100 feet, 120 volts, 5 watts per feet
CASH ADVANCE GETS $ 9.98 OFF
BriskHeat speedtrace roof & gutter kit, NEMA 5-15 plug, 75 feet, 120 volts, 5 watts per feet
CASH ADVANCE GETS $ 7.49 OFF
BriskHeat speedtrace roof & gutter kit, NEMA 5-15 plug, 50 feet, 120 volts, 5 watts per feet
CASH ADVANCE GETS $ 5.34 OFF