Thermo Scientific 3010 / 3020 Water-Jacketed CO2 Incubators
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Choice of Long Life Thermal Conductivity (TC) Sensor or IR sensor based CO2 control.
- Thermo Scientific Water Jacketed CO2 incubators protect your cultures by surrounding them with an insulated triple-wall cabinet construction and a jacket of temperature conditioned water.
- This provides unsurpassed protection against unwanted heat loss, even in the event of a power outage.
- These incubators are the ideal choice for laboratories concerned with exposing their cultures to potential disruption of power or significant ambient temperature fluctuations.
- Unique triple-wall construction protects against ambient temperature fluctuations.
- Patented, heated dual-pane, inner-glass door minimizes condensation with improved responsiveness and faster temperature recovery.
- Exterior is 18 gauge, cold rolled steel with a high impact painted finish.
- Stainless steel chamber is seamless, non-corrosive, type 304, mirror finish...and exceptionally easy to clean.
- Removable water reservoir: generates relative humidity values up to 95% with rapid recovery rates that promote optimal cell growth.
- High and Low alarms can be set to make certain correct temperatures are maintained.
- Provided with four stainless steel, perforated shelves which are easily installed and removed without tools.
- Remote alarm contacts are included for connection to an in-house alarm system.
- Stacking kit is included for dual stack configuration.
Easy to Clean.
- Polished stainless steel interior with 100% coved corners is easy to clean, saves time, and reduces contamination risk.
- Sturdy stainless steel shelves and supports can be readily removed without tools for easy cleaning, autoclaving, or adjustment.
- Patented inner-door gasket is removable, cleanable, and adjusts continually to ensure a tight seal.
- Optional in-chamber HEPA filter snap-fits, making it easy to remove without tools.
Optional Class 100 HEPA Filtered Air Protection.
- Class 100 HEPA airflow is the preferred method of protection for water jacket incubators.
- In-chamber HEPA air filtration system continuously filters the entire chamber volume every minute, creating cleanroom Class 100 conditions to preserve your aseptic culturing environment.
- Add the optional in-chamber HEPA filter to effectively address airborne contaminants from routine door openings, that are the primary source of contamination in most cell culture settings.
CO2 Capabilities and Features.
- Range of 0-20%.
- Control accuracy: Better than ± 0.1%.
- Readability and Setability: 0.10%.
- Inlet pressure required: 15 PSIG (1.0 bar).
- Fill Port: 3/8" hose (barbed).
- Drain Port: 1/4" hose (barbed).
- Access Port: 1.3" (3.3 cm) with removable silicone plug with filter.
- CO2 Inlet: 1/4" hose (barbed).