Thermo Scientific Medifuge Small Benchtop Centrifuges
from Thermo Scientific
Perform both routine clinical and life science separations with the Thermo Scientific Medifuge small benchtop centrifuge.
- It fits in with its compact design and stands out with the unique Thermo Scientific DualSpin rotor featuring a 2-in-1 hybrid design.
- Easily change between fixed angle and swinging buckets using the same rotor.
- Lightweight composite rotor is easy to handle and saves energy during acceleration/deceleration.
- Emergency lid lock release available in case of power failure.
Each Medifuge centrifuge comes as a package, including:
- Medifuge small benchtop centrifuge.
- DualSpin rotor body.
- Fixed angle buckets (set of 8).
- Swinging buckets (set of 8).
- Green/short spacers (set of 8).
- Yellow/long spacers (set of 8).
- To your routine clinical and life science applications, with a 2-in-1 hybrid rotor.
- To your timeline, with four customizable programs to quickly run routine protocols.
- To your space, with its compact footprint.
- Stands out with features that include.
- Innovative Thermo Scientific DualSpin rotor.
- Unique “2-in-1” design with interchangeable fixed angle and swinging buckets, no need to change rotor.
- Two types of spacers to accommodate different tube types ranging from IVD blood tubes to 15mL conical tubes and 10mL standard syringe.
- Versatile functionality.
- Large, brightly-lit display is easy to read and fast one-click lid closure simplifies operation.
- Three selectable deceleration profiles including brake-off option are designed to optimize separation.
- 4 program memory for routine protocols.
- Promote safety and environmental sustainability.
- Lightweight composite material rotor speeds up acceleration - only 24 seconds to reach 4,900 rpm.
- Quiet operation with noise level less than 56 dBA.
- Fast one-click lid closure simplifies operation.
- Conforms to the latest clinical and safety standards.
- Certifications: UL, CE, RoHS, CSA, IVD, FDA class 1.
- Standards: IEC 61010-1, IEC 61010-2-020, IEC 61010-2-101, EN 61326-1, EN ISO 13.