Thermo Scientific CO2 Resistant Orbital Shakers
from Thermo Scientific
Simple. Flexible. Reliable.
- Get reliable around-the-clock operation ideally suited to keep your cells alive and flourishing within your working environment with Thermo Scientific CO2 Resistant Shakers.
- Orbital shaking through magnetic power eliminates the need to replace belts.
- Small footprint ideal for use in a CO2 incubator.
- Specially treated mechanical components protect up to 20% CO2 and 95% humidity conditions.
- Convenient external control box with LED display allows for easy adjustments without opening the chamber door.
- Minimal heat dissipation assures conditions within the CO2 chamber are not effected.
- Stainless steel construction for protection from corrosive CO2 gassing conditions.
- An extensive selection of accessories fits most applications.
- CO2 resistant shaker can be used outside of CO2 incubator for maximum value.
- External control box for ease-of-use without disrupting your samples.
A large selection of available accessories to fit most applications:
- Wide variety of flask clamps available.
- Fixed and adjustable tube racks available.
- 96-well microplate holder.
- Rubber and sticky mats.
- Flask clamp starter kit for ease and flexibility.
- Mammalian cell culture.
- Bacterial suspensions.
- Staining and destaining.
- Washing procedures.
- Solubility studies.
- Extraction procedures.
- 2 year Thermo Fisher Scientific standard limited warranty. See thermoscientific.com or your sales representative for details.