Thermo Scientific SC Standard Series Heated Immersion Circulators
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Choose from three versions.
- The Thermo Scientific* STANDARD (SC) Series heated immersion circulators offer outstanding, precise temperature control.
- Whether used alone or matched up with one of the refrigerated or heated baths, we offer a temperature control solution designed to meet your needs.
- Designed for ease-of-use with powerful pumping and heating capacities for closed loop applications.
- This economical choice offers solid performance for applications ranging from ambient plus 13°C to 150°C.
- Maximum temperature: 100°C.
- Five programmable set point temperatures.
- RTA (Real Temperature Adjustment) for calibration.
- Two levels of pump speed adjustment to increase flow or bath agitation.
- Three languages (English, German, French).
- Change digital display resolution between 0.1 and 0.01 and between °C - °F - K.
- Acoustic and visual alarm.
- Auto-Restart feature after power failure.
- All of the SC100 immersion circulator features, PLUS-.
- Maximum temperature: 150°C.
- Early-warning alert for fluid refill.
- Automatic controller shut-down at detection of excessive high temperature, low liquid level, or motor overload.
- Communication options for: RS232 | RS485 | Ethernet/LAN | Analog I/O.
- All of the SC150 immersion circulator features, PLUS-.
- Increased immersion depth to accommodate larger or deeper baths.
- 8mm and 12mm hose adapters for external circulation, pump plug for external circulation and 6-ft. power cord.
- Tap water cooling coil.
- Solenoid valve for use with the tap water cooling coil (for AC200 controller and up).
- Pump/heater coil cage (SC100, SC150, SC150L controller only).
- Universal adjustable bridge.
- External temperature probe (for AC150 controller and up).