Thermo Scientific AC Advanced Series Heated Immersion Circulators
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Choose from two versions.
- The Thermo Scientific* ADVANCED (AC) Series heated immersion circulators offer outstanding, precise temperature control.
- Whether used alone or matched up with one of the refrigerated or heated baths, we offer a temperature control solution designed to meet your needs.
- The ADVANCED series offers greater pumping performance, ramp programming, application alarms, and temperature ranges from ambient plus 13°C to 200°C.
- Green Tip: SAVE ENERGY when using the Energy Savings mode.
- Five programmable set point temperatures.
- RTA (Real Temperature Adjustment) for calibration.
- Change digital display resolution between 0.1 and 0.01 and between °C - °F - K.
- Acoustic and visual alarm.
- Auto-Restart feature after power failure.
- Maximum temperature: 150°C.
- Pump speed adjustment to three levels for turbulence control.
- Powerful force and suction pump for external open and closed applications.
- Internal or external temperature control mode (Remote Sensor, NAMUR type).
- Programmable application temperature alarm with user selected alarm, go-safe-state or shut off option.
- Fluid selection with predefined temperature limits.
- Five languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian).
- All of the AC150 immersion circulator features, PLUS-.
- Maximum temperature: 200°C.
- One ramp program.
- On/Off timer with real time clock for time-critical applications.
- USB port.
- Analog I/O option.
- Multi-function port.
- 8mm and 12mm hose adapters for external circulation, pump plug for external circulation and 6-ft. power cord.
- Tap water cooling coil.
- Solenoid valve for use with the tap water cooling coil (for AC200 controller and up).
- Pump/heater coil cage (SC100, SC150, SC150L controller only).
- Universal adjustable bridge.
- External temperature probe (for AC150 controller and up).