Thermo Scientific ARCTIC AC Series Refrigerated Heated Bath Circulators
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Multiple configurations allow the perfect fit for your external circulation applications.
- Outstanding cooling power, expansive temperature ranges, powerful force/suction pumps, and sophisticated digital control technology designed to ensure accuracy and reproducibility of your liquid temperature control procedures.
- Six controller options allow you the flexibility to choose the right model for your application.
- Drain port at the front for operator convenience.
- Advanced design allows two sides of the unit to be blocked, allowing placement in a corner while maintaining full refrigeration performance.
- For less demanding applications, power consumptions can be lowered by utilizing the energy savings mode.
- The controller can be indexed 90° for easier viewing.
-25°C to 200°C
- What’s Included: 8mm and 12mm hose adapters for external circulations and a 6-ft. power cord.
- The A24B and A25B models include the work area cover.
-40°C to 200°C
- What’s Included: 8mm and 12mm hose adapters for external circulation, 6-ft. power cord and work area cover.
- Large work area enables high throughput and work flow efficiency.
- Stainless steel reservoir, offered in multiple capacities with a variety of reservoir openings and depth dimensions for maximum application flexibility.
- Up to six different controller heads can be selected to best fit your application needs.
- Fluid Displacement Block.
- Auto-refill (AC200 controller and above).
- Trolley (A25, A28, and A40 models only).
- External Temperature Probe (AC150 controller and above).
- Work Area Cover (for A5B and A10B models that do not come with cover included).
- Lifting Platform.
- Test Tube Racks.
- Rotary Evaporators.
- Sample/Material Testing.
- Sample/Material Preparation.