Thermo Scientific SAHARA AC Series Heated Bath Circulators
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
When your application requires high temperature, rely on these durable, seamless stainless steel baths.
- Available in capacities from 5 to 53 liters with a variety of work area dimensions to meet your application needs.
- Up to 8 different controllers can be selected that best fit your application needs.
- The controller can be indexed 90° for easier viewing.
- Whether you need internal or external circulation, choose from a wide selection of heating bath circulators for efficient heating.
- Rugged and corrosion-resistant for high temperature applications up to 300°C.
Ambient +13°C to 80°C : Acrylic
- Transparent Acrylic Baths.
- These baths are ideal when visibility of your application is required.
Ambient +13°C to 100°C : Polyphenylene Oxide (PPO)
- An economical alternative to stainless steel, these polyphenylene oxide baths are thermally resistant up to 100°C and deliver exceptional temperature performance with operational savings.
+13°C to 300°C : Stainless Steel
- What’s Included: 8mm and 12mm hose adapters for external circulation, 6-ft power cord and work area cover (not included with models S45 and S49).
- Tap Water Cooling Coil.
- Solenoid Valve for Tap Water Cooling Coil (AC200 controller and above).
- Auto-refill (AC200 controller and above).
- External Temperature Probe (AC150 controller and above).
- Work Area Cover (for S45 and S49 models that do not come with cover included).
- Lifting Platform.
- Test Tube Racks.