Thermo Scientific Horizon Fog Testing Systems
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
The Thermo Scientific Horizon Fog Testing System is designed to recreate automotive interior out-gassing in a timely, measurable and repeatable way, utilizing various standards including DIN, ISO and SAE.
- The Horizon Fogging Test System fulfills the DIN, ISO, and SAE standards for fog testing.
- Available with a choice of controllers, a range of features and a robust pump providing temperature accuracy of ±0.5°C throughout the entire bath ensuring consistent, repeatable results.
- High capacity heaters provide rapid heating to set point temperature.
- Unique pump nozzle ensures circulation around all six beakers to maintain temperature accuracy.
- Integrated bubble level and four adjusting feet provide easy bath levelling process.
- Sealed frame over bath area prevents heat transfer fluid vapors from corrupting test results.
- Easy-to-view liquid level indicator ensures proper liquid levels are maintained during testing.
- Robust pump design for uniform temperatures.
- Large volume tank wtih 6 flasks enables simultaneous testing, saving valuable time and money.
- Ease of use-drain located on the front of the unit, fill vent on top of the unit, and step-by-step instruction guide.
- Provides real-time graphs with temperature ramping.
- Displays multiple information.
- Displays data.
To complete the Fog Tesing System:
- Choose appropriate cooling system.
- Choose accessory kit for the Gravemetiric or Reflectometric test.
- Select individual accessories.
- Controller, bath, 6 foot power cord.
- Cooling system (Accel 250 LC, SC100-A10 or PC200-A28) and accessories (gravimetric or reflective testing accessory kits).