Thermo Scientific VersaCool Refrigerated Circulating Baths
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Increase the number of samples that can be controlled with the Thermo Scientific VersaCool Refrigerated Circulating Bath.
- Featuring a new “headless” design, VersaCool is suitable for use as a recirculating refrigerated bath or heated circulator to circulate fluid from the bath to specific applications.
- It can easily be used on or under a bench, fume hood, industrial and even mobile installations.
- Advancements in remote monitoring capabilities, energy efficiency, global voltage input, and other tools and features give you control and optimal precision.
Go headless. Get more benefits:
- VersaCool is designed to address all your daily challenges, so you can stay focused on what you enjoy doing most - uncovering the answers to science’s most perplexing questions.
More space to fit samples:
- Removal of the control head and coil creates a larger, safer and easier to clean working area.
- Increase the number of samples and maximize results.
- Obtain a larger work area while maintaining a compact footprint on your workbench.
Global voltage capabilities:
- Automatically detects appropriate voltage.
- One part number that works on all voltages worldwide.
Remote operation at your fingertips:
- Utilize the communication and control features to ensure your samples are properly maintained.
- Pair to any iOS or Android smart phone or tablet for remote operation and monitoring.
- Obtain operational control from remote location with our NesCom software or with Thermo Scientific Smart-Vue wireless monitoring solution.
Lower power consumption and energy costs:
- Continually operates in an energy efficient mode.
- Variable speed control in pumps, fans and compressors.
- Use only the energy you need for your application.
Tool-less, drip-less rack and lid:
- Tool-less rack accommodates a wide range of beaker and test tube sizes.
- Left-handed hinge, right-handed hinge, or unhinged lid.
- Dripless lid and optional gable cover reduce moisture and directs condensate back into bath.
Intuitive, 5.7 in. touchscreen color display for easier, more efficient setup:
- Glove/Stylus friendly touchscreen interface.
- Bright display to view critical readings.
- Simple navigation and operation.