Thermo Orion Ammonia Ion Selective Electrodes
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Compliant with EPA testing methods.
EPA Approved ASTM D1426 Method for Ammonia in Wastewater.
- Measurements are quick, simple, accurate and economical.
- Thermo Scientific Orion ammonia electrodes feature time-tested membrane technology.
- Choose from high performance and standard designs.
- The high performance ammonia electrode offers linear response down to the lower limits of detection.
- The electrode can detect down to 0.01 ppm.
- The high performance ammonia electrode can achieve response times of 1 minute in samples of 1 ppm or higher.
- It is rugged and meets the rigorous requirements of waste water and drinking water operators.
- Supplied with pack of 20 loose membranes, 1 pre-assembled outer body and 2 bottles of fill solution.
Other Applications for Ammonia Electrodes.
- Ammonium or Nitrogen: Measure ammonium after conversion to ammonia or nitrogen after Kjeldahl digestion of sample.
Accessories and Solutions.
- A full line of supporting accessories is offered to meet your measurement needs.
High performance ammonia electrode.
- Pre-assembled body and membrane simplifies use and achieves optimum performance.
Standard ammonia electrode.
- Provides reliable results at mid to high ammonia levels.