Thermo Orion ROSS Sodium Ion Selective Electrodes
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
ROSS Fast Response and Stability.
Comes with Complete Solution Kit Containing Standards, Reagents, ISA and More!
- Quick, accurate and economical measurements of free sodium ions in aqueous solutions.
- Chemical resistant glass body.
Applications for Sodium Electrodes.
- The sodium electrode is commonly used to measure samples such as food, beverages and animal feed.
Accessories and Solutions.
- Thermo Scientific provides you all the accessories you need for sodium measurement when you purchase a ROSS sodium electrode.
- Each electrode comes with electrode fill solution, sodium ionic strength adjustor, 3 different sodium standards, sodium electrode reconditioning solution and sodium electrode storage solution.
Combination Ross Sodium ISE with Sure-Flow reference.
- Convenient combination with Sure-Flow reference.
- Unique redox ROSS reference system provides fast response, better stability and accuracy than conventional sodium electrodes.
- Sure-Flow reference prevents clogging while giving fast, stable readings.
Half cells - Chloride ISE and double junction Sure-Flow reference and optimum performance.
- Half cell reference design provides flexibility with choice of ROSS references.
- Choice of ROSS reference systems: ROSS Sure-Flow reference (800300) with easy to clean and reliable junction.
- ROSS Ultra reference (800500U) with ROSS performance and extended life with 2 year warranty.