Thermo Orion Sure-Flow pH Electrodes
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Clog Free Long Lasting Junction.
- The unique, free-flowing liquid-to-liquid junction assures you of the most stable, drift-free measurements.
- The easy-to-clean junction never clogs, simply press the cap and flush the junction area.
- Release the cap and the junction is reset.
- Now even the most problematic, dirty or viscous samples can be easily measured without a clogged junction!
- The Sure-Flow junction has proven reliability and extends the electrode life.
- ROSS electrodes provide unmatched accuracy and response to extreme temperature changes.
- They are compatible with samples containing organic compounds, proteins, heavy metals, and other compounds that react with silver such as bromides, iodides, cyanides and sulfides.
- Silver chloride sure-flow electrodes can be used on tough samples that do not require a double junction electrode to prevent contact with silver.
- ROSS Sure-Flows are also available as semi-micro pH and reference half cell electrodes on pages 75 and 80.
ROSS Sure-Flow combination pH electrode with glass body.
- High performance in all samples.
- Sure-Flow junction prevents clogging.
- For soil, sludge, colloids, viscous material and organic solvents.
ROSS Sure-Flow combination pH electrode with epoxy body.
- Fast response - even in difficult samples.
- Ideal for soil samples.
- Durable epoxy design.
- For TRIS, sulfides and proteins.
Sure-Flow combination pH electrode with glass body.
- For all samples including solvents.
- For soil, sludge, colloids, and viscous material.
- Chemical resistant glass body.
Sure-Flow combination pH electrode with epoxy body.
- Fast response in difficult samples & soils.
- Rugged, durable epoxy design.
- Has removable bulb guard.