Thermo Orion RDO Optical Dissolved Oxygen Probes
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
RDO technology meets the requirements of ASTM D888-05 Method C Measuring dissolved oxygen with a luminescence-based sensor.
Optical dissolved oxygen is a new technology with many advantages that is rapidly gaining acceptance.
- The Thermo Scientific Orion RDO probe provides reliable measurements, no warm up time, no stirring, no maintenance (membranes or solution), no thermal shock and less interferences.
- The sensor cap requires easy annual replacement.
- The optical sensor cap is durable, able to withstand harsh environments without degradation or effect on performance.
- Thecap has minimal hydration effects and is not prone to photo bleaching.
- Calibration information is stored in the sensor cap enhancing the ease of use.
- All Thermo Scientific RDO probes come with a stainless steel guard and calibration sleeve and are intended for field use.
Rugged, low maintenance field probe.
- No membranes to change.
- Sensor cap replaced annually.