Thermo Orion AQ3700 Colorimeters
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Featuring digestion tests for nitrogen, phosphate and COD.
The Orion AQ3700 is the newest addition to the colorimetry line.
- With over 70 pre-programmed method options, this IP67 waterproof portable meter offers liquid, powder and tablet tests for expanded ranges and test options.
- There are six wavelengths generated by the long life LEDs in the meter.
- This instrument has a graphical display that is easy to understand and can be used in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, or Polish.
Colorimeters / Turbidity Meters - Fieldwork Essentials.
- Portable design with uncompromised performances.
- Thermo Scientific Orion Colorimeters and Turbidity Meters are accurate, dependable and easy to use, with handheld portability, preprogrammed methods, optimum wavelengths, user-friendly displays, and easy calibration.
- Rugged, handheld portability and waterproof options for fieldwork convenience.
- User-friendly interface for quick and easy results processing.
- Compatibility with several tests and reagent types.
- Approvals and regulatory requirements met in many industries.
Thermo Scientific offers a full line of Orion Colorimetry and Turbidity Meters.
- Using optical measurement, Colorimeters measure the concentration of a sample component and Turbidity Meters determine how cloudy a sample is.
- Regulations ensure our drinking water is safe and our wastewater will not alter or destroy local ecosystems and oceans.
- Disinfectants, used to purify water, are commonly tested by colorimetry.
- Groundwater that is the source of a drinking water supply may be checked for iron level and the chemical form of that iron.
- Water components that increase maintenance frequency may be tested regularly to monitor and maximize time online.
- Many test reagents are available for measuring parameters that are reported as required on regulatory compliance permits.