Thermo Orion AquaMate 7000 / 8000 Spectrophotometers
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Scientific Orion AquaMate Spectrophotometers are the ideal instrument for water and wastewater analysis laboratories, combining innovative technology, compact design and accurate results.
- Spectrophotometers that meet your requirements - choose the AquaMate 8000 UV-Vis or AquaMate 7000 Vis.
- Simple and efficient sample analysis using over 260 preprogrammed methods for common reagent chemistries.
- One-point calibration adjustment feature ensures the highest accuracy from preprogrammed methods.
- User customizable methods for absorbance, % transmittance and concentration testing.
- Performance verification tests ensure wavelength accuracy and instrument functionality.
Orion AquaMate Spectrophotometers include over 260 preprogrammed methods for easy and convenient measurements using Orion AQUAfast reagent chemistries or chemistries from other key reagent manufacturers.
- Methods are stored on the USB memory stick, so they can be added or removed from the instrument as needed.
- The 3-position holder allows flexibility in vial sizes with an adjustable holder for 13 to 25 mm round vials, a holder for 20 or 50 mm rectangular vials and a holder for 10 mm square vials.
- AquaMate Spectrophotometers also utilize performance verification tests to ensure wavelength accuracy and instrument functionality.
AquaMate 7000 Vis Spectrophotometer.
- The cost-effective solution for accurate,visible-only measurements.
- The AquaMate 7000 Vis Spectrophotometer offers 325 to 1100 nm selectable wavelengths and 5 nm spectral bandwidth and is ideal for most routine concentration measurements.
- For its relatively small footprint and lightweight design, it boasts numerous features at a competitive price.
- The intuitive user interface and simple, single-beam optical geometry generate accurate results.
- Selectable wavelengths in the visible range of 325 to 1100 nm.
- Single-beam optics and Tungsten-halogen lamp.
- 5.0 nm spectral bandwidth, ideal for most routine concentration measurements.
- Simple operation, expanded functionality and great value.
- 1 year warranty.
AquaMate 8000 UV-Vis Spectrophotometer.
- The ideal instrument for extensive, full wavelength measurement options.
- The AquaMate 8000 UV-Vis Spectrophotometer offers 190 to 1100 nm selectable wavelengths and 1.8 nm spectral bandwidth and delivers unsurpassed data quality throughout the entire UV to near-IR region of the spectrum.
- A dual-beam optical geometry and high-intensity, instant-on xenon lamp are utilized for accurate measurements and up to seven years of maintenance-free operation.
- Superior signal-to-noise performance and fast wavelength scanning technology allow high-quality spectral data to be acquired quickly and reliably.
- Selectable wavelengths in the UV and visible range of 190 to 1100 nm.
- Dual-beam optics utilizing a Xenon Flash lamp for an average of five years of maintenance-free performance.
- 1.8 nm spectral bandwidth for optimal resolution.
- Enhanced wavelength scanning technology that acquires high-quality spectral data at speeds up to 4,200 nm per minute.
- 1 year warranty.